Thursday, September 24, 2009

Finishing and Starting Again

Well, I finished my shawl! I really like it, even though it's sorta small. But it's wonderfully fluffy and soft and wonderful. I'm still working on my coat, and I've started a twisted wrap thing. It's knitted in the round with an intentional twist in it. Took my awhile to get that part down actually....

Life on campus has been very frustrating this week. A lot of misfortunes, plus the club I decided to pledge (after swearing off social clubs for 2 years!!!!) decided that I (and only one other person) were not good enough. I'm really really upset about this because I'm friends with over half the members.....there's like two people that don't like me....they were probably the choosers. It just friggen ticks me off. I know I know, trivial stuff that will make no difference after graduation next year....but still! I feel betrayed....

Well, that's my rant for the day. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment