Sunday, January 17, 2010

More Renewed Passions

Ahhhh salsa. Such a wonderful and exhausting dance! Marcus and I had a wonderful time! Even though they taught it much differently than I was taught, we both found a middle ground and had an AWESOME time! I miss salsa and dancing and everything so much....and I wish I had the money and time to go every week. Its a time to let loose and have fun without having to resort to some bar or club...which is not at all where I want to be.

School days have resumed, and my classes are many and difficult, but I think they'll be alright. I've got a lot of work I have to do for them, and the thought of it makes me tired, but I have confidence!

Everything is finally moved in and unpacked! Now, what to do with these stupid boxes....


Anyway, I've started another project (without finishing the others of course....) and it's a shawl! I'm using a lovely pink and black variegated boucle yarn so it'll be soft and warm.

http://superknitter.blogspot.com/2009/09/cinema-shawl.html
The pattern can be found here!

Also, I've done well on my resolutions! I've been closer with God and have been trying to take hardships in stride, even if there are a lot of them. And I've started a "Couch to 5K" running plan that's going to help me lose weight! I've successfully completed week 1, now...just 8 more to go!

For any interested in this simple program, here's the link:
http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment