Saturday, April 24, 2010

Man...I am so bad at this blogging thing. But there hasn't been much news I guess. Just the usual school stresses, though this semester has really sucked. And losing my grandmother a couple of weeks ago didn't help.

I took a trip to Chicago and utterly hated it. No offense to all you city kids and Chicago-ians, but I will never go back there. Too many people, too many buildings, too much freaking chaos. I couldn't stand it! I felt trapped, and people are psycho! Honking at a taxi driver because he's picking someone up aka DOING HIS JOB is not okay people! Patience...its a virtue that the city should learn. Seriously.


Anywho, the school year is nearly over and summer is upon us, but I will have no rest in it! I have an intercession and a summer class, plus an internship, so I'll be doing the school thing until July and finish my internship sometime that month (unless I can stick enough hours in before that...). No rest for the weary I suppose. But because of all that I don't have to pay rent. I'll be in a dorm!

Well, that's my update. I'll try and be better at this whole blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment