Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Google and it's Evils

So, I have a gmail account. Two actually. One is connected to my college. So I got myself an "I'm a college graduate now" email address. It's the second gmail. You know, for professionalism and stuff. So Google goes and updates it's stuff that it does and changes stuff around. And tells me I need to update the email I have or something. Every time I try and log into my blog here it says "You need to change stuff!!!!!!!" And so I did. And now I just have some weird temp account that I can never remember how to log into (and half the time it won't work anyway, just brings up that "UPDATE STUFF NOOOOOOWWWW!!!!" page again...). The most frustrating part of this whole thing is that I've tried over and over and over to put my new "grown up" email address as my primary email for the blog but even though everything is operated by Google I CAN'T MAKE A GMAIL MY PRIMARY EMAIL!!!! WHAT?! I have to update everything for Google and Google own't let me use their email. So yeah. That's why I haven't updated anything. I haven't actually been able to log in. Because Google is broken. And stupid.

Also, (and I hope this doesn't disqualify me from winning stuff) but I haven't actually added anything to my thing of stitches for the Totally Useless Stitch-along so I'm just going to re-use a picture.


I may not have used this one. I take more than one picture of them at a time sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment