Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Too Adorable To Be Allowed

So, I played with the smallest Knifty Knitter Loom today. The blue one. It's for baby sized hats, and I wanted to make one for my little niece. It took me like, 30 minutes tops. And it's ADORABLE!!! I'm going crazy over this little hat! Problem is, it's waaaaaay to small for my niece. I think it's for newborns I think, and she's going to be 1 in December. I'll just sell it, but it's still too adorable.

Here's the hat. I can't even fit my thumb in it without stretching it a bit.

And this is how big it is next to a can of Dr. Pepper Cherry. Mmmmmm......

Anywho, I'm a few days behind on my blogging, but when all you do is DJ on a radio station all day, there's not too much to blog about. One of my best friends will be here on Saturday!! (Hi Bonnie!) I'm waaaaay excited, but I need to pack and clean and make the place look decent before she gets here. No time. Like always.

No comments:

Post a Comment