Monday, October 19, 2009

College Tends to Be Tiring

I'm officially tired of being in school....I'm ready to graduate, and do all those things that happen when you get a real job. Which of course is more exhausting...but still....school....

I'm being Draco Malfoy for Halloween this year! My wonderful friend Bonnie made me my Slytherin robes, and I already have a wand. Technically it's a pen, but it's shaped like a Potter wand. I need to buy a vest (which may be more complicated than I'm hoping...) and a white collared dress shirt, and I'm in the process of knitting a Slytherin scarf! This is the most complex outfit I've ever done for Halloween, and it's looking like it's actually going to come together! I love it!

Overall college life is good, I'm just done with it. Classes, papers, tests, none of it will matter in another year (when I graduate from college), and so I'm having trouble seeing the point of it now. And that causes more stress when I have to maintain a 3.0 (which I have exactly....) to keep a scholarship that allows me to even go to Church of Christ school, Arkansas. I'm mostly just exhausted. It's break time.

Here's the link to the Slytherin (or any house scarf...just change the colors):

http://www.ehow.com/how_4867479_make-slytherin-scarf.html


For the record, this is the earlier years of Hogwarts (the movie versions). The more recent movies have a long strip of dark with two small lines of light color.

No comments:

Post a Comment