Monday, December 14, 2009

Desperate Attempts to Keep the Christmas Spirit

Ugh....I'm exhausted. Finals week started today. My hardest final was today, and I was studying all morning. Not sure how I did. Thinking I did pretty well, but last time I felt that way I ended up with a C. But it's over anyway. Which is good. My others seem like they'll be fairly easy.

I had Christmas with my friends last night, and that was a good time. I got a big bag of yarn (of course). Very exciting. It was fluffy and happy. And there are presents sitting on the shelf above my desk for my family. I'm really trying to focus on Christmas. It makes me happy. But I'm not excited about the long friggen drive this Friday....I was just there three weeks ago....and it makes me cringe just to think about it.

I've officially finished the two hats I was making for my sister and her husband! Well, I have to bind off his hat, but whatever. I don't know if I'm going to finish my niece's jacket. The back piece looks odd...you can't even see the shoulder shaping...it just looks square....I don't know. Maybe I'll keep going with it and see what happens. Can't decide. So that means I'm down to the snowman for Mom, but I don't have the yarn, and am broke. Flat broke. Oh wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment