Friday, December 11, 2009

I Believe in Santa Claus Like I Believe in Love

So, I'm a complete sucker for the old claymation Christmas movies. (Not the evil stupid sequels...it's like making a sequel to Cinderella....just freaking wrong.) I watch them every year no matter how often they're on, and my favorite of all of them has always been and will always be A Year Without a Santa Claus(in fact I'm watching it as I type). For you who don't know them by title, thing Heat Miser and Snow Miser. Yeah. That one. So much joy and win. My wonderful beaux bought it for me for Christmas!!!!!!! And the deluxe edition has Rudolph's Shiny New Year and Nester the Littlest Donkey. It's so awesome! Love it!

"Just like love I know he's there, waiting to be missed."


On the knitter's side, I've made progress! I finished my sister's hat, and making good progress on her husband's. For the jacket, I'm finally shaping the armholes for the back piece and about to bind off for that part! Oh progress. Wondrous. I washed my hat and my sister's hat with my normal laundry tonight, and it made them so soft!! Note: Red Heart Super Saver is sucky, until you wash it. Then it's made of win! I'm in love with my hat all over again!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment