Sunday, December 20, 2009

Piles of Presents and Actual Snow

I'm home again, and while my grades were good, my family life is still as insane as ever. I've been here for three days and I'm already exhausted and annoyed as all get out with my father. He's so rude and inconsiderate and just a jerk in general.

On a lighter note, our Christmas is going to be insanely awesome! There are so many presents that they branch out 3 feet from the tree. You can't even reach the tree from the front! It's awesome! I can't wait! I have such a childlike love of Christmas. I want to dive headfirst into the pile of presents and rip them open! But I'm also really excited about seeing how my family likes their presents. I really hope they like them! A few are knitted, but most aren't. No time.

Tomorrow I'm going to be knitting tons of little snowmen (I've posted the pattern somewhere on here) for my little sister's class (the special-ed class at my old high school). It's not going to be a big deal. They take about 10 minutes each, and I'll be making around 16 or so.

Speaking of snow, WE HAVE IT!!!! Up to now it was just little flurries, but now it's actually snowing! I'm so excited! I love the snow, and having a beaux from California, I appreciate even more! I really hope it's a white Christmas! Or at least getting a day where everything's white. Should be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment